PreK Registration for the East Lycoming School District
PreK Registration will open on March 1, 2021 and will remain open until all slots are filled. Registration can be completed on any computer with internet access, including your local library. If you do not have access to a computer, please call Mrs. Cori Cotner at 570-584-2131 to schedule an appointment to begin the registration process using an East Lycoming School District computer or paper forms. Please note: All children must be four years of age by September 1, 2021.
Directions following link…
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ AND COMPLETE ALL STEPS BELOW:
- Complete the PreK Counts Enrollment form.
- Complete the ELSD Registration form.
- Complete the Transportation form.
- Complete the Health Information form.
- Complete the Home Language Survey.
- Complete the Student Risk Status form.
Upon receiving your online registration, you will be sent a stamped, addressed envelope with a signature page. Please send this form back in the envelope with the following documentation:
- Copy of your child's birth certificate
- Immunization Record
- Financial Verification (Paystub -3 paystubs OR one with Year-to-Date info., W-2, OR a copy of your most recent tax form).
- Custody Agreement (if applicable)