Kindergarten Registration for the East Lycoming School District
Kindergarten Registration will be open from March 1, 2021 until March 15, 2021. Registration can be completed on any computer with internet access, including your local library. If you do not have access to a computer, please call Ms. Kay Barkley at 570-584-5121 to schedule an appointment to begin the registration process using an East Lycoming School District computer or paper forms. Please note: All children must be five years of age by September 1, 2021.
Directions following link…
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ AND COMPLETE ALL STEPS BELOW (Each step contains a link you can click on to access the form):
- Complete the Kindergarten Registration form.
- Complete the Transportation Information form.
- Complete the Health Information form.
- Complete the Home Language Survey.
Upon receiving your online registration, you will be sent a stamped, addressed envelope. Please return the following documentation in the envelope.
- Copy of your child's birth certificate
- Immunization Record
- Proof of residency (Utility bill or similar bill dated within the last 30 days, Lease agreement, etc.)
- Custody Agreement (if applicable)