EAST LYCOMING SCHOOL DISTRICT’S
2018-19 KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION
To schedule a registration date and time contact…
Kay Barkley, Ashkar Elementary Secretary
(570)584-5121 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: East Lycoming School District has three Elementary schools (Ashkar, Ferrell, and Renn). The school your child will attend is based on enrollment, transportation, and educational needs.
Parents are required to bring the following to registration:
- Proof of residency (sales or rental agreement, utility bill, phone bill, etc.)
- Child’s birth certificate
- Record of immunizations (shots) – Pennsylvania’s requirements for the 2018-2019 school year are:
- 4 doses of tetanus, diphtheria, and acellular pertussis (usually given as DTaP, DTP, DT, or Td). One dose must be on or after the 4th birthday.
- 4 doses of polio (4th dose must be on or after the 4th birthday and at least 6 months after previous dose given) A 4th dose is not necessary if the third dose was administered at age 4 years or older and at least 6 months after the previous dose.
- 2 doses of measles, mumps, rubella (usually given as MMR)
- 3 doses of hepatitis B
- 2 doses of varicella (chickenpox) or evidence of immunity
Please be prepared to stay approximately one hour to register your child.
CHILDREN SHOULD NOT ATTEND ANY SESSION