East Lycoming School District’s
Ready, Set, Go! Pre-K Counts Program
The East Lycoming School District plans to offer a Pre-kindergarten program during the 2018-2019 school year. Through State Grant support, the district anticipates creating a FREE high quality preschool program at the Ashkar and Renn Elementary buildings. The program guidelines are:
- Students age must be 4 on or before September 1, 2018, but cannot be 5 years old on September 1, 2018
- Family residence in the East Lycoming School District
- Family meets Federal Poverty Guidelines:
For example, a family of four can earn up to $73,800 annually and still qualify. Income verification is required.
You are invited to learn more about the FREE Pre-K program at one of our Evening Student Registration dates:
Thursday, April 12, 2018 Thursday, May 10, 2018
from 5:30 – 7:00PM or from 5:30 – 7:00PM
at Ashkar Elementary at Renn Elementary
The following items are needed to register your child:
- Birth certificate
- Immunization records
- Income verification
- Pay stubs
- If year to date is included, provide 1 of the most recent pay stubs.
- If no year to date, provide 3 of the most recent pay stubs.
- W-2s – A copy of all family members W-2 should be maintained.
- Tax forms – A copy of the current or prior year’s form.
- Employer verification – A letter provided by the employer, including employer contact information verifying wages.
- TANF – Cash assistance TANF award documentation
- CCIS – Eligibility detail page
- Food Stamps – Case number
- Pay stubs