Dear Volunteer Applicant,
Thank you for your interest in becoming an athletic volunteer in our school district. State law requires you to provide certain clearances in order for you to be considered as an athletic volunteer. New clearances must be obtained unless you can provide copies of the required clearances that are less than five years (60 months) old. The following requirements must be followed for consideration as an athletic volunteer (uncompensated position).
- Step 1 – Complete and sign the volunteer application
- Step 2 – Current (within 5 years) Act 34 (State Police Criminal Record Check)
- Step 3 – Current (within 5 years) Act 151 (Child Abuse Record Check)
- Step 4 – Act 114 (FBI Fingerprint) – affidavit signifying your residency in PA for more than 10 years and return to District, OR click below for instructions to complete your fingerprints online. If you are required to complete this process and have questions, please contact the ELSD District Office at 570-584-2131 or email: Gail Warren – email@example.com
- Step 5 – Act 24 (Arrest/Conviction Certification)
- Step 6 – Concussion and Sudden Cardiac Arrest online Training
Please complete the above steps and return all paperwork to Mr. Tallman.
You may not begin coaching until all forms are received and accounted for AND you are school board approved.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our office. Sincerely,